We offer the following web services:
WebDesignTek The Best for Small Businesses!
Although we also render our services to corporate businesses, we believe that it's the small businesses who will reap the benefits more from our web design services.
Our service model revolves around supporting your small business to make it big to the online market. We help you establish your online presence without compromising your business image, integrity and online security. We do this by creating your websites, logos and other branding schemes to conform to your business philosophy, principles, mission, vision and values. We also safeguard your online business security by implementing industry standard protocols relevant to your business activities. When applicable, such protocols include keeping up to date with the latest online threats, implementing safety awareness, implementing website software patching, data back-ups, SSL and permission restrictions.
As our valued customer you can expect to:
- Own a fast, efficient and professional-looking website which conforms to your business image and brand identity.
- Posses a website which supports your product awareness schemes to generate sales.
- Have a website which has SEO capabilities to help your search engine visibility and site traffic.
- Enjoy a website that is cross browser compatible.
- Have a website with industry standard protection from security threats.
- Control and manage your website contents using the most popular content management system on the planet!
- Enjoy free content management system and module upgrades (every patch release).
- Enjoy free security upgrades (every patch release).
- Receive ongoing news and advice to improve your online security and business edge over competition.
- Be assured that your website is backed up and residing in a 100% virus free owned by a reliable and established web hosting company in the industry.
- Experience the most reliable, trustworthy and professional customer support in the business.
Why Hire a Webmaster Like Us?
Web design and development requires ample experience and skills. If everything in this world can be learned, including website development, would you have the time to do the learning? And even if you have the time, another hurdle is to keep up to date with the latest technology. The common complaint with students these days is that by the time they were able to learn a thing, it has already become obsolete. Sad but true, in this time or ours where technology has become so quick that it’s harder to keep up.
If business image is really important to you, it might not be a good idea to go for Do-It-Yourself (DIY) websites. With DIY websites, you will have to compromise your design flexibility as you are limited with templates and elements provided --which might not effectively represent the image you want to project for your business.
Another problem that you might encounter is the limited features and capabilities your DIY website provide. It might not have the capability to allow you to insert meta tags, for example, which is important for SEO or web traffic. What about features like 'share buttons' which allows you to share your pages to FaceBook and the likes? Will it allow you to embed HTML scripts such as for Google Analytics? And what about the ability to upload important files for SEO on the back end such as XML SiteMap?
The most annoying problem that you might encounter with DIY websites is the great chance that you will end up with a website design which is exactly the same as another website from another business or hobby sites. This is not really good for your branding strategy, as you would really like your business image to be distinguishable from the rest.
But the most important of all to consider is how much worth is your time? You might be saving money on the website design, but on the actual you might be losing money in terms of the hours you will spend doing the designing yourself. It might be wiser to spend your time instead on building your business with getting new leads, product creation and strategy planning. Indeed, it is best to leave the web designing to the expert so you will be assured that your business website will work effectively as it is should be, in less time and great quality.
That is why we at WebDesignTek are here for. We have all the time and expertise you’ll need to create your own successful website. You can then focus your time on managing your business.
Animated Graphics by Animation Factory
Why Choose Us
The Many Reasons Why Client's Love Us
Benefits of a Website
The New Market is The Internet
More and more people and businesses use the Internet to find information; it is convenient and saves time. Having a website is becoming so mainstream that customers and the general public almost expect a company to have a website. If people want information on a product or service, they are now saying, "I think they have a website, I'll check that out first."